This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Checkpoint Failover / haState

So I've been looking at the thread CheckPoint firewall failover alert  and UnDP State Change Alert and think I'm following along with first having to create a UnDP first for the haState which I've done and then to create an alert trigger that triggers when that haState is no longer UnDP.

All good thus far. However, I also need to create trigger actions so that we can feed relevant details into our logging system and it is here that I am struggling.

What I now need is the relevant ${N=SwisEntity;xxxxxx} variable that details that.

Best I can find at present is: ${N=SwisEntity;M=Status;F=Status} but this reports either UP or UNKNOWN

Am I barking up the wrong tree and unlikely to find this, in which case I need to rethink the trigger action or am I just not seeing the wood for the trees?