This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Broken direct link to ticket request type after update to 12.7.1?

I'm hoping this is an error on our part and not a bug, but it seems that after the update, the ability to link directly to a ticket form is broken. We've tried with a few browsers, a few ticket request types and the functionality no longer seems to be there.

Here's a sample URL we use to direct users directly into a New-Hire request type.

https://helpdesk.myagencyname.org/helpdesk/WebObjects/Helpdesk.woa/wa/TicketActions/new?rt=10

We use this extensively across multiple forms to direct users to the right form via email notifications from our HR system and SharePoint.

Can anyone on 12.7.1 confirm whether they're having the issue as well?

Thanks!

• it's broken for me too. It seems to take you to the History tab within the client interface instead.

We need this working ASAP before we can upgrade !

• Support is looking into it. No answer yet.I hope there's a solution as this is having a big impact.

I might also have an issue with incoming email ticket being broken but still investigating. We setup a "secret" inbox monitored by WHD for emails from our HR employee exits system. When an employee is scheduled to exit, this email creates a ticket for us to track.  This stopped working around the same time we did the .1 update to 12.7. Now, email gets processed by WHD as a ticket but no ticket is created.

Wonder what else has broken that we don't know about yet.

• Still seems to be an issue on WHD12.7.1 with HF1, did you get an answer from Support?

• Per their email from 12/30/2019, it's been confirmed as a bug:

We've added this bug to our list of known defects and will prioritize it according to the severity and scope of impact. Be sure to review the Release Notes where bug fixes are documented within the Fixed Issues section.