This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is Support out for the day?

I was wondering if anyone knew if technical support was out for the day?  I opened a ticket this morning and it is still in "Not Started" status.  So I called and never reached anyone left my number to get a call back from the automated systems...it said 5 minutes but that was almost an hour ago. 

• justin.alcorta  wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knew if technical support was out for the day?  I opened a ticket this morning and it is still in "Not Started" status.  So I called and never reached anyone left my number to get a call back from the automated systems...it said 5 minutes but that was almost an hour ago. 

Nope, support is 24/7, but during the holiday season we do see an increase in volume. Is your ticket a critical system down situation?

• Hi Justin,

It looks like you're in good hands with Jonathon who replied to you on Friday and agreed to have a Webex with you today.

Best regards,

Steffen