Looks like it runs on my VM without additional setup.
Logs showed immediately but I can't even enter the setup screen because it crashes
So I guess my options are:
- Leave as-is and never change the settings
- Waste time chasing a problem I might not need to chase down
- Use a different syslog solution
I tried the evaluation version thinking it'd make a difference, just got a whole new set of errors. I can't believe SolarWinds let's their name be associated with this. To be fair I've tried 5 other "solutions" and only 1 worked "out-of-the-box". Everything else crashes for some reason. Done with this, this thread can be closed.