DameWare Mini Remote Control
DameWare Remote Support
Database Performance Analyzer (DPA)
Enterprise Operations Console (EOC)
Failover Engine (FOE)
Firewall Security Manager (FSM)
IP Address Manager (IPAM)
Kiwi Syslog Server
Log & Event Manager (LEM)
NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA)
Network Configuration Manager (NCM)
Network Performance Monitor (NPM)
Network Topology Mapper (NTM)
Server & Application Monitor (SAM)
Serv-U FTP & MFT
Storage Resource Monitor (SRM)
User Device Tracker (UDT)
VoIP & Network Quality Manager (VNQM)
Web Help Desk (WHD)
Web Performance Monitor (WPM)
Blogs & Groups
Events & Webcasts
Federal & Government
Fun & Geeky
SolarWinds Certified Professionals
Spread the Word
SolarWinds User Groups
Contests & Missions
Free Tools & Trials
Forums & Groups
Please enter a title.
You can not post a blank message. Please type your message and try again.
on May 11, 2007 12:59 PM by Eric E
May 11, 2007 12:59 PM
WinSCP is an open source freeware SFTP client for Windows using SSH.
Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe
copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
* Graphical user interface
* Translated into several languages
* Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
* All common operations with files
* Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
* Batch file scripting and command-line interface
* Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
* Integrated text editor
* Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
* Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication
* Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces.
* Optionally stores session information.
* Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file
in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable
This content has been marked as final.
Show 0 replies
More Like This
Retrieving data ...