This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Widget with Search and DropDown menu / Groupped By Option

Hi All

Question #1:

I am trying to find a way how to create a widget with search option AND additional dropdown menu, something similar to "Search for Nodes".

Let me give you an example of what I would like to achieve. This is my current table:

pastedImage_0.png

What if I wanted to list all the W2K12R2 servers only for a specific customer.. or in a specific datacenter.

I either need to have 2 search fields or one search box and one dropdown menu so I could select one datacenter and then search for machine type, customer, whatever would be needed.

Same could be applicable for Software Inventory, etc., you get the idea.

Question #2:

Would it be possible to list results in custom query in a groupped "mode" with some expandable plus/arrow sign? Let's say instead of having column datacenter that would be an expandable object. The same way we have nodes groupped in "All Nodes" Widget BY VENDOR, STATUS, CUSTOMER, but with additional columns in the widget.. hope this makes sense, I may explain it better if needed.

pastedImage_5.png

Thanks in advance for any advice/tip you may have.

Jan

gentlemen, mentioning you just in case you know the answer straight away..aLTeReGoosborne_grahamwluther