This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Bounty on SNMP Walks - Get 250 THWACK Points!

We could use your help!

In order to continue building great device support for a variety of vendors, we need some additional information. I'd like to ask anyone who has one of these devices to use the SolarWinds SNMP Walk Toolto collect the MIB database and SNMP walk data, and then send me the results.

An SNMP walk is a simple way to set up the collection of information from routers, switches, or other SNMP enabled devices. The MIB database will allow us to see all of the OIDs available on the device and the SNMP walk data will allow us to see how those fields are populated. We need this data so that we can build new features pertaining to the devices listed below.

We're currently looking for MIB databases and SNMP walks for the following:

• Cisco Catalyst 3750 (stacked and unstacked)
  • PaloAlto PA-3000
  • Juniper EX4200

The easiest way to get me the files is email. Send them to jason.carrier@solarwinds.com​, and include your THWACK username in the email to receive 250 THWACK points!

Thanks in advance for your help!