This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

"EncryptQueue is full" and Java out of memory errors

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same issues I am currently facing. Currently running SEM 2019.4 and am facing issues with 100% cpu utilization and an unresponsive SEM console. If I open the watchlog, I see issues with java out of memory, and Encryptqueue is full. I need to restart the manager to get back into it, but shortly after that happens the manager crashes again. I have tried adding resources (even though our environment hasn't really changed) to no avail. On older stable versions of LEM we were able to get away with 2 CPU + 8GB RAM. We have since upped the resources to 4 CPU + 32GB RAM and it made no difference.

Long story short, we have been paying for a product that we haven't been able to use. Recently I needed to run some reports, and wasn't able to because the manager is unresponsive. I've had a support case open since September 12, 2019 (Case # 00386757), and they haven't been able to find a resolution. Anyone have any ideas? Currently have all rules disabled per Solarwinds, and the problems are still occuring.