1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 2, 2019 4:45 PM by serena

haproxy monitoring

rabell3

Hello Solarwinds community,

I am curious if anyone among you have used any templates for haproxy -other- than the existing Haproxy template? I've got it installed in our environment, and it works fine. But I find it lacking in detail that I'd like to monitor our infrastructure more robustly. We use haproxy on a number of nodes but each one proxies for several frontend/backend combos; I'd like to see the detail broken out for that. If I run the perl script manually on the server, I can see that detail so I know its available within the script if I were to modify it, but wonder if anyone else has had this same thing come up and how it might have been addressed. Look forward to your responses. Thanks!

• Re: haproxy monitoring
          serena

rabell3  wrote:

Hello Solarwinds community,

I am curious if anyone among you have used any templates for haproxy -other- than the existing Haproxy  template? I've got it installed in our environment, and it works fine. But I find it lacking in detail that I'd like to monitor our infrastructure more robustly. We use haproxy on a number of nodes but each one proxies for several frontend/backend combos; I'd like to see the detail broken out for that. If I run the perl script manually on the server, I can see that detail so I know its available within the script if I were to modify it, but wonder if anyone else has had this same thing come up and how it might have been addressed. Look forward to your responses. Thanks!

Hi Robert,

did you end up ultimately modifying the perl script to fit your needs? If so, would you be interested in sharing the results of your labor?