This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
You could use the following workarounds…
- Select the time period in the Logbook view and activate the 'Permission changed' filter. This won't give you a sum of all changes but changes per day that you can use to get a first idea.
- Use the ARM Logbook report (click on 'Report' on the right side in the Logbook view).
- Select the time period.
- Define 'Permission changed' as action.
- Choose 'XLSX' as output format.
- In the generated report each row represents a 'permission change' which can easily be counted.
However, keep in mind these are just workarounds. Therefore I would appreciate if you could create a feature request and describe the use case in more detail.