This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Adding Attachments in Tickets Hangs

Hi,

I feel like this is probably a simple fix, but I've taken a look through everything I can think of and couldn't seem to find what's causing the issue.

I have a user on the Tech side of my WHD implementation who is experiencing an issue with adding files to tickets.  When clicking "Add Files" either on the Details tab or when adding a Note, half the time it doesn't do anything.  If it does pop up the box for selecting the file to add, after they select the file and hit "Upload", the box just kinda hangs there and doesn't do anything.  If they drop out and go back into the ticket, it does appear that the file successfully uploads after that, but this is not expected behavior and is something I would like to get rectified.

The user is using the Edge browser, and this seems to be happening no matter what ticket they're trying to work on.

Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.