This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Can I run DRS and DMRC without connection to Dameware Central Server (in Centralized Installation scenario)?

Hi.

In my company there are internal and external users. As far as I understand we need Dameware Centralized with Dameware Internet Proxy to support external users.

Also my company has several remote offices in several cities. In remote offices there are computer technicians (they will use DRS or DMRC if my company buy your soft emoticons_happy.png )

I have a question: If one of our remote offices will lost connection to the central office (with Dameware Central Server) will be able a computer techician in that remote office use DRS or DMRC to support users in the same remote office?

(That is, if we use Centralized Installation can we then run DRS or DMRC without connection to Dameware Central Server?)