This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WHD Reporting Assistance

I need to produce 2 trending reports for qty of tickets that exceed an SLA daily.  I need these to show daily over time for a rolling 3 months.  I don't think I am going to be able to do this, but am looking for thoughts or ideas.

The 2 SLA's breach conditions I need to trend are:

- 1st response > 1 business hour

- Tickets older than 7 days (this is for a subset of tickets and would not include those that are scheduled).

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Andy

• This is not possible today, I will add you to the enhancement request.  You could try to pull data via API or dump to excel and see if you can build what you need there.

• Hi eubanksae​,

Agreeing and adding to Bshopp's reply, you can achieve the above by doing one of the following:

• SQL query data dump
    • Ticket Search, data export in CSV/TSV to use in Excel
    • Create a small integration piece to pull data out via RESTful API
    • Completely code a dashboard from scratch to pull the data from your database

None of these are out of the box so you would need to create/develop the piece accordingly.

-Midnight