Yes I had opened a case with support.
They had earlier suggested to run Config Wizard through cmd but it didnt help.
Also we donot have internet access in our environment so webex is not possible for troubleshooting.
FYR Case # - 00363707
4 of 4 people found this helpful
I would recommend trying the steps listed below
1. Uninstall "RabbitMQ Server (SolarWinds Distribution)" from Programs and Features
2. Delete C:\ProgramData\Solarwinds\Orion\RabbitMQ
3. Please check if all files are deleted from the folder!
4. Delete the service control entry with sc delete rabbitmq
5. Delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ericsson from the registry.
6. Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\RabbitMQ folder (may require a restart)
7. Install C:\ProgramData\Solarwinds\Installers\SolarWinds.RabbitMQ.Install.msi.
8. Execute c:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\RabbitMQ\sbin\rabbitmq-service.bat install
9. Run the Database and Services section of the Configuration Wizard.
The most important thing here is to check that after step 2 the RabbitMQ folder is deleted.
In some cases, there is a problem with privileges to delete this folder.
3 of 3 people found this helpful
If it is a failure, then I would recommend for you to skip 1-6 and just go directly through 7-9. I would not expect to have the folders and registry keys if it is a new installation.