HERNDON, Va., Aug. 21, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced after rigorous testing, the SolarWinds® Orion® Suite v3.0 for federal government has been placed on the Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) Approved Products List (APL). Earlier this year, the Orion Suite also received Common Criteria certification.
“SolarWinds has supported the WIN-T program and other DoD initiatives for years, and our commitment to the DoD’s mission drives our investment in the credentialing process,” said Mav Turner, group vice president, products, SolarWinds. “As the DoD focuses on network consolidation and modernization efforts, it will rely more heavily on certified products, such as the SolarWinds Orion Suite.”
The Orion Suite for federal government v3.0 includes:
- Network Performance Monitor v12.2
- Server & Application Monitor v6.6
- Network Configuration Manager v7.7
- NetFlow Traffic Analyzer v4.2.3
- IP Address Manager v4.6
- User Device Tracker v3.3
- VoIP & Network Quality Manager v4.4.1
- Web Performance Monitor v2.2.1
- Enterprise Operations Console v2.0
- Storage Resource Monitor v6.6
- Virtualization Manager v8.2
The Orion Suite 3.0 leverages the Orion Platform, a modular and highly scalable platform that unifies data from multiple IT layers into an application-centric view. The platform is designed to enable powerful, end-to-end hybrid IT management, and deliver multi-cloud visibility along with deep on-premises monitoring. It incorporates a simple drag-and-drop dashboard to visualize infrastructure and application relationships, helping IT professionals monitor, troubleshoot, and improve performance across hybrid environments. It also provides the flexibility to add modules as needs grow.
SolarWinds Solutions for Government
- Pricing for SolarWinds software is available on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule and other contract vehicles.
- U.S. Government certifications and approvals include Common Criteria, DoDIN APL, Army CoN, and Navy DADMS. Technical Requirements include FIPS compatibility, DISA STIGs, and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST®).
- SolarWinds also has hundreds of built-in automated compliance reports, which meet the requirements of major auditing authorities, including DISA STIG, FISMA, NIST, and more.
- The SolarWinds THWACK® online user community provides a number of out-of-the-box compliance report templates, available to download for free, designed to help users prepare for an inspection. THWACK also provides information on Smart Card and Common Access Card (CAC) product support.
SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI) is a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT infrastructure management software. Our products give organizations worldwide, regardless of type, size or IT infrastructure complexity, the power to monitor and manage the performance of their IT environments, whether on-premises, in the cloud, or in hybrid models. We continuously engage with all types of technology professionals—IT operations professionals, DevOps professionals, and managed service providers (MSPs)—to understand the challenges they face maintaining high-performing and highly available IT infrastructures. The insights we gain from engaging with them, in places like our THWACK online community, allow us to build products that solve well-understood IT management challenges in ways that technology professionals want them solved. This focus on the user and commitment to excellence in end-to-end hybrid IT performance management has established SolarWinds as a worldwide leader in network management software and MSP solutions. Learn more today at www.solarwinds.com.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks of) their respective companies.
© 2019 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
Questions for the federal team on the DoDIN APL? Please ask us here, or contact:
Lisa M. Sherwin Wulf
Senior Director of Marketing – Government and Education | SolarWinds