This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Perfstack Analysis does not show results after specifying dates

Lately, there have been a few times when I want to see the results of certain dates and time ranges.  Most of the time this works and the data loads up pretty quickly.  Other times, the browser just sits there and the little "Rubik's cube" animation just spins and spins and nothing eventually happens.  No timeout messages, no results.

Anyone have information to help try and fix this?

Kind Regards

• Easiest step one is to open a ticket and gather diagnostics. You could look at deployment health and see if there's anything. You could also check how your DB is doing and whether it's overloaded.

• I concur with designerfx​'s assessment. It would also be good to know if this is for data related to a specific entity type or if the same problem occurs across any type or entity. Note that database performance is the obvious first place to check, but it could also be related to memory pressure on the Orion server. These are of course only guesses. For a definitive answer, I would suggest opening a support case so we can identify the real root cause.