This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Cab Approver on Approval Processes

Hi!

I have created various CAB ( Change Advisory Boards) that each one contains 3-4 clients.

The idea was to use them for my approval processes, so that any of those 3-4 clients to be able to give the green or red light at the process.

After setting up an approval process, the approval request is send to all clients included in the CAB upon the ticket creation, which is what i needed.

The problem starts here.

Each CAB member must reply to that request for the approval to proceed , despite having the CAB minimum approver set to 1.

Have I misunderstood something? Is there an other way to do this?

Thanks in advance

Andreas

• I have been looking at this as well. There doesn't seem to be an action item for "Minimal Deniers" for these. I have looked through and seen this requested multiple times with no change. I know our organization would warrant this change as well.

• We also have this problem.  We are running into the fact that all approves must approve, even though our minimum approvers is set to 1.  The minimum deniers is imperative in denial situations.  Anyone know if this is in the works or already available?  This seems like a very basic function that should already exist. 

This really needs to be addressed as there are threads going back more than 2 years requesting the same functionality with no response from anyone...

• Hi anlajellus​​ cmcavoy​,

This is not possible at this moment in time, I would recommend raising this as a feature request as there's no workaround for this issue.

-Midnight