This issue is on the tip of my brain somewhere in the distant past, but I can't recall the specifics at the moment. One thing that comes to mind is if there are any dependencies that are not running (dependent services).
Another thought is to check the subscriptions, or try re-creating the configuration file:
And finally, check the .NET version installed:
Thanks for the information.
So here is what I have found and now it appears to be working for me.
We use Symantec EndPoint Protection software. Even though I could not find any port being blocked, and I even had Symantec support validate there wasn't anything being blocked. This is what I did:
1. Uninstall Symantec EndPoint Protection software
2. Uninstall Solarwinds event log forwarder
4. Install Solarwinds event log forwarder
5. Install Symantec EndPoint protection software
It's now working.
A major pain because now I have to do this to all my systems to make it work.
Hope that helps a little.