This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Couple of questions:
- What version of DPA are you running?
- How many instances are you monitoring?
- Any recent upgrades or changes in the environment?
- What are your retention settings set to for CLEAN_DAYS_OF_DETAIL? Go to Options -> Advanced Options (under Administration) -> Systems Options tab -> make sure support options is checked -> scroll down to CLEAN_DAYS_OF_DETAIL (default is 30 days)
- There used to be an issue with plan bloat, but that had been fixed... but I do see a lot of *SPT* tables showing up which would be SQL Plan Text. What kind of workload do you run and do the applications being monitored use a lot of literals and not parameterized much?