This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Suppressing WPM Alerts for Maintenance

Hi All,

Does anyone know a way I can scheduled in Maintenance mode for Transactions like you can for Nodes? I can't find a way too do this. Maybe mapping them to a node and using that however these are stand alone external Transactions.

TIA,

Grant

• Hey Grant,

So it looks like Transactions don't support the "Mute" function. Off the top of my head, I would try the good old fashion Custom Property that was used years back and add that to your alert trigger condition.

I've used an example called "Transaction_Maintenance" with a Yes/No value - I've set one of my Transactions (which happens to be down) to YES, then I've edited the Alert Logic as follows:

pastedImage_2.png

Let me know if this is enough? The only challenge I can see is changing that CP Flag to YES in a Scheduled manner. You could use an alert to change the CP based on TOD, or use an external script - That's a different issue lol!

• Simplistic genius!

More then enough bud. I got you at custom properties. Can easily just change these emoticons_happy.png

Like you say the real issue now is getting that scheduled.

On a side note I was actually going to tag you in this but thought I wouldn't bother you as you might be busy emoticons_happy.png

• Always feel free to tag me if I’m busy I just won’t respond straight away emoticons_wink.png