This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Log Analyzer 2.0 - Custom Processing Rules disappeared for now reason

Hi Everyone,

did anyone encountered some strange behavior of the LA 2.0 dropping ALL of the custom rules created? I have a customer which currently sits on Orion Plattform 2018.4 HF3 with several modules installed including the LA 2.0

It was working for weeks/months and then for some reason all custom processing rules are no where to find. Not in the database, not in the webinterface, not via swis-api. No logs has been dropped, the tags are also still there. Also the alerts triggered by the custom rules are still present, but now have one of the out-of-the-box rules assigned.

I did recreate the rules, but last week it happened again. Systems had no crashes, no rollbacks, no upgrades (only windows updates), no database issues - noting i can relate this behavior too.

Any feedback is appreaciated.

Regards

Rene