This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom Property Editor for SRM

Hi,

Does anyone know how to edit custom property's in SRM?  When I tried google to find the answer everything I looked at was instructions for NPM.  Reason I'm asking is we have some performance profiles which I think are custom property's that were created by a consultant.  When the consultant left I was unavailable for any type of turnover.  Now I find I need to change some values in these performance profiles.

Thanks,

Roger

• rdcurry​ - It is similar to configuring in NPM, i.e.,custom property editor tool is the one you should get hold of. There you will find ,if there are multiple modules installed,  for which module you want to configure while adding a custom property.

I am 100% sure as i did for SAM module, however now cannot check for other modules as i do not have access to solarwinds.