My first time on this forum - I was kindly recommended by one of friends in the Softcat Solarwinds team.
I am currently on the hunt for 2 Solarwinds Specialists in Central London with a Tier One Financial via a big partner.
I have outlined the spec below:
We are working with a rapidly expanding Cisco Partner and Network Design Consultancy in London, who are seeking ambitious and experienced Network Tooling Engineers (CCNP). You will be joining a business who offer a wide variety of opportunities to work within challenging and exciting environments across their client base.
These are client facing role and you will be based full time at a client site in London. A CCNP accreditation is ideal and also have demonstrable experience implementing Network Monitoring tools. Must have exposure to at least 1 of the following Solarwinds, Netbrain or NetMRI. We are looking for candidates who are confident in understanding an existing NMS setup and migrating to a new platform. Design experience not required however it is desirable to have experience in the Banking/Finance sector
In turn, we offer you an exciting and progressive working environment, career development, exposure and training to new technology as well as social and team building activities.
- Minimum CCNA Certified
- Excellent routing and switching knowledge
- Working knowledge of Solarwinds, Netbrain or NetMRI
- Good understanding of SNMP, Syslog, AAA and NTP
- Solid implementation experience or Network Tooling across a banking or financial based client
- Knowledge of networking standards, protocols, and technologies
- Experience of network management, diagnostic and compliance tools
- Experience of working as part of a Network focused project implementation team
- 12 months Investment/Retail Banking experience
- Automation using Python or Ansible
- To work across the project lifecycles (Requirement gathering, High/Low-level design, deployments & migrations and hand over support)
- Knowledge of ITIL frameworks and a good understanding or Change Management processes
- Experience of Solarwinds, Netbrain and MRI
Salary negotiable with excellent
Benefits to including:
- private medical insurance,
- pension scheme,
- childcare vouchers,
- 25-days holiday and
- a personal benefit scheme.
If interested please reach out to me on email@example.com