Allied Consultants, Inc. is an Austin-based firm which has for 25 years been a premier provider of technical and business professionals to clients in Texas. We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst/Technical Support Analyst to be a key resource on a technical services team.
Allied Consultants offers its family of consultants excellent rates, a local support staff, and an attractive benefits package which includes medical insurance (Allied shares a percentage of the cost), life insurance, a matching 401(k) plan and a cafeteria plan.
Candidates selected for interview will be required to undergo criminal background checks and may be required to complete a drug screen in accordance with Federal and State Law. Offers of Employment are contingent on a successful background check
Allied Consultants is an equal opportunities employer.
- Provides technical guidance and troubleshooting assistance to TXCSES system users in correcting system errors as a result of updated or new development on the system.
- Identifies, analyzes and documents software defects; assists developers in analyzing and resolving defects
- Analyzes TXCSES system errors when receiving via help desk tickets and error reports.
- Analyzes complex software requirements and prepares systems specifications in coordination with business needs and technical groups.
- Executes test plans and script reviews; assists team members in performing and completing test activities, monitors and performs system testing, and facilitates user acceptance testing.
- Performs advanced systems and business analysis to complete software test activities for all testing phases of a software development project.
- Coordinates and consults with other staff in scheduling work and coordinating programming activities; plans, develops and monitors technical project tasks
- Assist customers with developing consumable business requirements; consults with management in estimating, organizing, and prioritizing projects; document time estimates and recommendations for technical solutions.
- Assists with developing and executing systems procedures and test plans for complex systems processes, corrections and improve work flow.
- Participates in software development reviews and provides advice and assistance to other team members in analysis, design, and test.
- Assists project manager in workload assignments and project reporting.
Customer service representative supporting a complex information technology system.
Analysis of complex software tickets.
Development of recommended solutions to tickets.
Interaction with customers and information technology professionals.
Communication and guidance in use of application system.
Development of detailed change requests.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Use of automated ticketing system.
Knowledge of Texas Child Support Enforcement System (TXCSES).
Knowledge of Texas Child Support Program
Experience using Service Now
Rational Quality Manager Tool. Experience with a similar tool is acceptable
Please contact Alicia Villegas at firstname.lastname@example.org/512.236.8535 ext 216