This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Orion.NodeL3Entries Table

So I am working on an idea.  I do not want to disclose the idea yet....too soon.  It will be bigger than the little calendar heat map thing that I worked on for sure.  So I am at a point where I have data from one table that points to an ip address on a node.  It isnt the nodes loopback or main ip so I have to find what node owns this ip address to proceed with my idea.  I found the Orion.NodeL3Entries table which I can query for the IP and get a result.  Sadly I get two results.  My guess is the result is my node and its peer across that interface.  They each have a different "Type" field.  One is 3 and one is 4.  I want to find the Node and Interface using the IP address.  Can someone tell me what the TYPE field represents if anything of use, or tell me a better table to query by ip to find the node and interface the ip lives on.  This should be a very easy question compared to what I am about to do.

Thanks

Matt

wluther