0 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2019 10:57 AM by rschroeder

Seeking a Network Analyst I, II, or III in Fargo, ND or Brainerd, MN for health care system of 100 hospitals and clinics

rschroeder

If you're looking for work doing "pure", please consider applying to work with our Network Team at Essentia Health.  Mention my name (Richard Schroeder) if you apply!  IM me through Thwack Messaging for any questions about our team of 7 full-time Network Analysts and the job.

Rick Schroeder

Job Description:

Participates in the team environment supporting a secure, reliable network; and administers networks to insure they meet the organizations needs for functionality, performance, security, data integrity and availability. This individual requires strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate technology concepts to a varied audience. This person must possess excellent customer service skills to establish and maintain positive working relationships with IS customers and peers.

Education Qualifications:

Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 1 year of demonstrated experience as a network professional, or similar position in a technology environment.ORAssociates degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and Minimum of three years demonstrated experience as a network professional, or similar position in a technology environment.OR5 years’ experience as a network professional or similar position supporting a medium to large organization

Licensure/Certification Qualifications:

No certification/licensure required.

FTE:

Shift Rotation:

Day Rotation (United States of America)

Shift Start Time:

8:00

Shift End Time:

5:00

Weekends:

Holidays:

Yes