This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report with Chart in NTA

Hii All,

I am trying to create a report in NTA with a Chart for Top 10 Application. I have selected The Datasource as Netflow History with Protocol ID 6 & 17. I am not able to put any values in the Left Y Axis. I have tried various options but getting error.

Could any one go through the same and let me know your feedback.

• NTA might already have the report you want, built in.  You can search for NetFlow in Reports and see what's available, then copy & edit an existing report to meet your needs.  I took the Netflow Applications Summary and adjusted it to show the Top 15 Applications, inbound and outbound, over the last 1 day.  Would that work for you?

pastedImage_0.png

• Hi,

Thank you for your response. However, i want this chart on a report to be send on a schedule basis. I tried to make the report, but could'nt find appropriate Y Axis Value. The Datasource i selected is Netflow Hostory with a condition Protocol Id 6 and 17.

Could you check for any suggested Y axis value....