This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NCM - End of Life/Vulnerabilities

Hello

Its been a while since I have been up here. We recently has NCM installed on our Orion platform. Im still getting familiar with a lot of it. I think two of the main things I want to be able to do is to identify end of live devices and notify us of any Cisco vulnerabilities from a security standpoint. I have a couple of switches imported into it already but im sure I will have to get them all in NCM in order to track and inform me of this info. I work at a pretty decent sized place and we have around 150 or so switches and some routers. So if I could get this set up I feel it would be a great benefit in keeping up with so much stuff. Im still researching all this but I was just wondering if anyone else is using this and is it worth it to set up?

Thanks

Rob