This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

DPA Version: Cannot load data, DPA Instance: Cannot load data

Were are testing DPA v 12.1.696 with DPAIM 11.1.0. On the Database Summary page we are getting theses messages, DPA Instance: Cannot load data  and DPA Instance: Cannot load data.

I'm checking here to see if anyone else has seen this behavior, if so what did you to resolve the issue.

• When you say "testing with" do you mean you have DPAIM integrated with 12.1 and 11.0?

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

• This is what I am seeing.

pastedImage_0.png.

Were are using DPAIM 11.1.0 and DPA 12.1.696, not sure what you mean by integrated 12.1 and 11.0 (If you mean do we have both dpa 12.1 and dpa 11.0 installed, that is a no)

• amehlman

There isn't enough information to go on from only the screenshot. DPA has a separate Web console on that this page in your screen shot is "integrated" with via a web service call.  The DPA version and instances sections seem to not load for any number of reasons. I have seen the same on support cases in the last few days and in all cases, DPA on the tomcat web console it runs was completely down. If you open https://10.220.9.45:8124 in your browser do you get a log in screen or something else?

Also, it would be best if you open a support case.

• jaminsql,

Thank you for your reply.

I think the problem is DPAIM cannot get the data from our DPA server. Yes I get a DPA login screen when I use the link you mentioned.

Since DPA is a trial version support told me they couldn't open a support ticket, but our Tech sales person has put us in contact with support personnel.

I am trying to see if others have run into the same problem.

• amehlman

I am Sr. DPA support for post sales and yeah we do have a bit of a dividing line on trial/pre-sales support coming from Sales engineering, not my direct group I don't know that I saw anything on this come our way so far. If the DPA tomcat page is up and it looks like it is collecting data in DPA when you log in there then the next place we would look is in the DPAIM logs on the Orion main poller server in default path of C:\ProgramData\Solarwinds\Logs\DPA\DPA.BusinessLayer.log

we need to have a case or you need to work with the Tech salesperson.