This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WHD 12.7 now available

Now available in Solarwinds Portal

• Found an issue already....

In client interface when a client tries to create a new ticket with CC ticked and with an valid email address the ticket fails to save and the following error appears:

There was a problem saving the ticket: java.lang.IllegalStateException: rowDiffsForAttributes: snapshot in com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseOperation {_dbSnapshot = {}; _entity = "TicketBulkAction"; _newRow = {assignCurrentTech = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; subject = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; sendClientEmail = 0; closeDate = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; disableEmailToClient = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; sendGroupMgrEmail = 0; customFields = ; name = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; workStartDate = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; sendGroupMgrEmailOverride = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; sendBccEmailOverride = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; isQuickTicket = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; statusTypeId = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; disableEmailToAllClients = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; isForOneTimeUse = 0; sendCarbonCopy = 0; sendClientEmailOverride = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; sendCarbonCopyOverride = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; workEndDate = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; deleteTickets = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; disableEmailToClientCc = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; room = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; isRuleAction = 1; sendTechEmailOverride = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; sendLevelTechEmailOverride = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; sendBccEmail = 0; ticketType = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; id = 118; ccAddressesForTechOverride = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; dueDateSelection = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; bccAddressesOverride = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; dueDateOverride = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; sendEmailPreference = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; sendEmailDuringRun = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; questionText = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; changeTicketType = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; isPrivate = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; sendTechEmail = 0; allTechs = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; ccAddressesForTech = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; sendLevelTechEmail = 0; bccAddresses = <com.webobjects.foundation.nskeyvaluecoding$null>; }; _object = ""; _globalID = _EOIntegralKeyGlobalID[TicketBulkAction (java.lang.Integer)118]; _databaseOperator = "EODatabaseUpdateOperator"; } does not contain value for attribute named allTechs with snapshot key: allTechs   

I have already placed a support call.

I have not tested an email creation method so I don't know if there is a problem generally with ticket creation and CC'd emails.

• clients still can't download (or delete) attachments.... emoticons_angry.png

There is no mouse over text for the download icon 79_9_1.png

• Is this supposed to be the final build or another RC? Seems to be build 12.7.0.407

• I am testing the new build now.

Dept list getting cut off on profile tab is fixed, drop down box is now wider than the longest name.

History and Profile tab rendering larger than they should is NOT resolved and this is a blocking issue. If you have the history tab set as the default tab you cant get off of it. Not sure if this is an edge rendering issue or related to using a high DPI device. Ticket was a bug jury I have reopened it.

I am not able to save changes to a profile. I get an error box in the upper corner with no actual error text in it. opened a new ticket.

These are blocking issues.

• a full release, but still very buggy...

• Are you able to save changes to a profile?

• I just got the email announcement for 12.7.

Based on feedback here and other RC threads, I'll definitely wait on this one.

typhoon87​ and comtcjm​; I appreciate you all taking the time to test and post up your results and feedback. Thank you!

• On my dev system the Profile box doesn't even appear

pastedImage_0.png

• Also getting this screen (spinning circle with message "no data to show" when clicking on History, even when I have lots of tickets:

pastedImage_0.png

also getting this error while I restart WHD via the command line:

---

Warning:

The JKS keystore uses a proprietary format. It is recommended to migrate to PKCS

12 which is an industry standard format using "keytool -importkeystore -srckeyst

ore c:/PROGRA~1/WebHelpDesk/conf/keystore.jks -destkeystore c:/PROGRA~1/WebHelpD

esk/conf/keystore.jks -deststoretype pkcs12".

Starting the Web Help Desk service...

Web Help Desk started.

---

Might be related to change of Java version...

• I believe the keystore change is related to the java change, on my test system I reimported the cert and it went away.

I sometimes see that spinning circle but it only lasts a second or two then the data appears. I have not seen it hang with no data.