This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Auto download config after remediation script?

Is this possible?

As it currently stands, running a remediation script yields no feedback as to whether it actually achieved the desired result since solarwinds doesn't automatically download another copy of the config until its scheduled to do so

I know I can manually go and download a config, but if there's a widespread change to a whole bunch of devices, its a pain to go and download the config for them. I could download ALL configs for ALL devices easily enough, but that's a bit overkill as maybe I have 500 devices, only 100 changed. 400x unnecessary download requests, yet trying to manually pick those 100 is a massive pain

What i'd like is a method to have the relevant configs downloaded again (or just all configs) for that particular device when a remediation script is run on it. So that I can then immediately rerun the compliance check after all nodes have had their script applied and check if they truly are updated