This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Fortigate, kiwi cattools saying new config each run

Hello

I have installed a trial version of Kiwi Cat Tools (v3.11) and looking at backing up Fortigate machines.  All is well, except poll, it is saying the configuration has changed.  Lines in Red are like this:

set schedule "always"         set schedule "always"100
101         set passphrase ENC FPdfLnnIwhD9LIHCoJfoyfoQGgNeiUyxr4RVSUwMGNFZsQwWDLKcPB5Eqejqh0ePFYGWDCjySMNVqva2vF4nPNn0WMWDoMRdX0TpDwaayNtjNuREAT3sNpVb39QLZIe2D4oAHu1Osu139qZf9+eQ0XfLfsUffmCFwRJNJ2tsQTeFfhOpmbc7wUj0Fl9D/uluALmIgA==         set passphrase ENC xRTcqKb2BSw02VEPiVz2nCqtl9Mq324cD9BBTwOT3/8j+OlRdkxorhfjLA6c0WMxLpkG362DCi0LApyZO4k84hVk2wi/MEn7wA/sEc+18uBueTGMuP+yjLdAm7IrvrgbR6cqIyeainCDs8IGNBumpCX1gv29+gnfK8BFZRcBKymbz/eiyJpZatRKH6zqTCkPGmiP+Q==101

next

I gather it is the fortigate that is changing as these are different every run.  How do I get the CatTools to ignore these changes.