This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Adding MIBS ?????????????

How can I add vendor specific mibs to the browser??????

You have some (far from all) of the 3Com MIBS. You have some (far from all) of the Cisco MIBS.

I have access to smidump, which dumps in various formats. Is there a format you are compatible with.
  • All of the 3-Com and Cisco MIBs should be in the MIB database. We get these direct from the vendors.

But... if we are missing some. Please forward them to Development@SolarWinds.Net
    We can compile a MIBx update for you that can be imported by your MIB Browser.
  • Don,
    Solar winds is already installed at our site...basic information like interface up or down, cpu utilization etc can be seen. The base operating system is Solaris. However, we also need to monitor snmp traps for a third party application - a billing application. How do we get to incorporate the mibs for this application into Solar winds?
  • I suggest you forward the MIBs to support@solarwinds.net or development@solarwinds.net
    You should send them to the attention of Josh Stephens. He can compile themand send you a MIBx update.