This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

TFTP transmitt

I am fairly new with the tftp server. Using the free download to excercise and eventually use to extract config pages from Cisco routers. But right now I don't know what to do to just use one running instance of tftp to send a file to another instance running on a machine on the same subnet. File is in tftp-root. How do I issue the send cmd to send the file to the other machine?
  • quote:Originally posted by carlw

I am fairly new with the tftp server. Using the free download to excercise and eventually use to extract config pages from Cisco routers. But right now I don't know what to do to just use one running instance of tftp to send a file to another instance running on a machine on the same subnet. File is in tftp-root. How do I issue the send cmd to send the file to the other machine?

Try pulling from the other machine instead of pushing. Make sure the receiver is set to allow the download.

Bear ": )