This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Can the default WHD Ticket refresh be changed?

Is there a way to change the default Ticket refresh to 5 minutes as opposed to disabled?

• You should be able to just hit the drop-down arrow and select a refresh rate (1/5/10/30 minutes).  I don't believe there are any options within the program to disable this.

If the menu option is not working, try the same in a different browser.

• Yes that works, however after a few auto refreshes later the default disabled becomes the refresh rate.  I have tried other browsers and I get the same experience.  So what I hear you saying is that there is no way to change the default setting to 5 mins is not able to be programmed or changed.

• My experience is different; I have mine set to 5 minutes and it persists across multiple browsers (normal and Incognito) and multiple login sessions. I've never seen it revert to disabled.

We're on 12.5.1, so not completely current. Possibly a bug? Might be worth a support call, as I'm not sure what might be the cause. Sorry, not much help I'm afraid.

• This is a bug where the refresh gets reverted back to 'Disabled'. I suggest you open a support case and report it to Solarwinds.

Chris

• followed to this.. I have kept the refresh to 5 minutes.. but the tickets only populate in dashboard but not in the queue..

I mean I have to go to search and click search without any parameters to see all the tickets..

Is there a way that all the allowed tickets be on the page after the refresh is enabled???