This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

All IP Addresses resourse - Possible to get more details?

I like having the listing of all IPs on my devices, but would like to have a bit more information on them like interface name, up/down status, interface description...

the resource I am referring to is "All IP Addresses on ${Caption}":

IP_resourse.PNG

Parents
  • Hello

You can use Custom query resource and add it to Node detail page.

SELECT ip.IPAddressType, ip.IPAddress, ip.InterfaceIndex, i.caption as Caption, i.DetailsURL as [_LinkFor_Caption], '/Orion/images/StatusIcons/Small-' + i.StatusIcon AS [_IconFor_Caption]

FROM Orion.NodeIPAddresses as IP

join Orion.NPM.Interfaces as i on ip.nodeid=i.nodeid and ip.interfaceindex=i.index

where nodeid=${nodeid}

reports-2-2-000671.png

• This whole discussion makes me very happy that there is a community that interacts.

• rig24:     Initial question was posted
    • cgregorsc / rgward / zackm : answer the initial question and refine the results
    • LadaVarga:: Final spiffy version of the answer.

Without the community this wouldn't have happened.

Thanks to all who contributed.!

emoticons_happy.png

• This whole discussion makes me very happy that there is a community that interacts.

• rig24:     Initial question was posted
    • cgregorsc / rgward / zackm : answer the initial question and refine the results
    • LadaVarga:: Final spiffy version of the answer.

Without the community this wouldn't have happened.

Thanks to all who contributed.!

emoticons_happy.png

Children