IPmonitor is not scanning when using the discover function properly. It acts like if finds things and then it never shows them to add them at the end. After I do this once if I run a scan again the scan completed notification pops up instantly with no devices still. The only way that it will look as though it scans is if i restart the service.
If i manually add a device that works fine.
The server also has WPM and SAM installed on it.
thadswan we have identified a bug in which we believe we have a resolution for and can supply a buddy drop but we will need to get some more information in order to validate and track this scenario. I will direct message you for more details.