This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Top XX Conversations Chart Displaying Data Every 30 Minutes

For the past few weeks, I've noticed that the Top Conversations chart reports data every 30 minutes. Even when I've set closer polling intervals for nodes, interfaces and details, during the 30 minute mark (which is around the 15th or 45th minute of the hour) it will poll data according to my interval settings for a while and then it won't show any more info until the next 30 minute mark. For example is I set to show data for the last 10 minutes it will say "No Data Available".

I find this behaviour very peculiar and it was not originally like that. I have ensured with an NTP server that the SQL server clock in sync along with ensuring that data retention is 30 days for hour detail. I'm at a loss at how to further troubleshoot this issue. I have attached a screenshot of the issue below.

nta_data.jpg