This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

HP Blade Find a Blade Custom Query Widget

Happy New Years Eve Thwacksters,

Here is one for the new year.

Please reference the UNDP upload HP C7000 Blade Slot Info.UnDP  below for the below query.

The query below you cna add to any page using the custom query widget type.  I have made it so I can search for any blade in my data center and it will tell me what chassis it is in and what slot number.  Feel free to modify for your use.  I can help.  future enhancements might including joining VMAN data, Custom Properties fields, Clickable names, Icons for Edit, etc.

Enter the bow into the first QUERY Box

SELECT cpt.Status as [Blade Name]

, cpt.RowID as [Slot Number]

, n.Caption as [Chassis Name]

FROM Orion.NPM.CustomPollerStatusOnNodeTabular cpt JOIN Orion.Nodes n on cpt.NodeID = n.NodeID

WHERE AssignmentName Like 'BladeName%' AND RowID BETWEEN 1 AND 16;

ORDER BY RowID ASC

Enter the query below into the Searcha ble if you want search.

SELECT cpt.Status as [Blade Name]

, cpt.RowID as [Slot Number]

, n.Caption as [Chassis Name]

FROM Orion.NPM.CustomPollerStatusOnNodeTabular cpt JOIN Orion.Nodes n on cpt.NodeID = n.NodeID

WHERE (n.Caption Like '%${SEARCH_STRING}%' or cpt.Status like '%${SEARCH_STRING}%') AND AssignmentName Like 'BladeName%' AND RowID BETWEEN 1 AND 16;

ORDER BY RowID ASC

Hope this helps you.   Feel Free to ask for help or leave comments.

pastedImage_0.png

• This is a great starting point! I'm trying to add clickable links to NodeDetails for the Blade Name and Enclosure Name. Also trying to show Blade Node status with an icon (CONCAT('/Orion/images/StatusIcons/Small-'). I'm struggling to get this working. Could anyone help? I barely have any SWQL skills.