This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Active Alerts that is 1 day or older will transfer to different Group

Hi All,

I am new to the community and i would like to ask if an Active Alert can be transferred to Different Group? Is this possible?

Reason for this is to track all active alerts that is 1 day older so i can follow up those alert.

Let's say that a memory utilization alerts was triggered and after 1 day it will transfer to other group.

pastedImage_0.png

Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks

• When you say "a different group" do you mean

1. a group of people in your company (meaning a new/additional email and/or ticket will be sent out) or
    2. a different Orion group (meaning the node will appear in a different group of devices on a page?

For 1, you can add another trigger action to the alert rule that waits 24 hours, and sends a message to the new group. If the alert is resolved, the second action won't trigger.

For 2, you can add a trigger action to the alert rule that waits 24 hours, and changes a custom property. Then you based your Orion group on that property.

• Hi Leon,

For 2 - It seems this is the one i'm looking for but as per checking, Custom Property Name is for 'Node Custom Property ' (please screenshot below) is there any way i can select 'Alert Custom Property' that i created?

pastedImage_0.png

Thanks