This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Customize Report 'Newly Added VMs', To Include The Creator Of the VM

Hi All,

Looking for some guidance on customizing the existing report for Newly Added VMs to include the person who created them. I can only assume this is possible by somehow extrapolating the information from the tasks list of vcentre, but not sure how to add that into my report.

Any guidance or direction towards a pre-canned report that provides an already created field for this would be great.

• 121x  wrote:

Hi All,

Looking for some guidance on customizing the existing report for Newly Added VMs to include the person who created them. I can only assume this is possible by somehow extrapolating the information from the tasks list of vcentre, but not sure how to add that into my report.

Any guidance or direction towards a pre-canned report that provides an already created field for this would be great.

Hi! This would be accomplished by VMAN collecting VMware events. This is not possible in the current GA versions, but I'd like to invite you to take a peek into our beta forum to see what we've got in store in this area.