This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Not Working For Configuring a proxy per transaction

I have several servers in different sites. They are located in Server VLAN. The internet traffic does not go through Proxy Server. Other normal users surf internet via Proxy Server. In order to make sure Proxy Servers go well, we configure a proxy per transaction. However, whenever we run the transaction in different sites on those servers, sometimes it works, most of them not. Error message is This page can't be displayed.pastedImage_0.png

• Hi,

ok, it seems like some issue with proxy configuration per transaction. I can later add some debugging steps, but since they are quite complicated, I would first like to know if there is not some easier way to achieve your desired behavior.

So few questions:
    1. Let's say you have the location New York. Are all transaction running from this location using the same proxy? Or for example transaction A is using proxy 1, transaction B is using proxy 2 ? Or some transaction use proxy and some other transactions are not? Basically is this true: one player location = use one proxy for every player on your environment ?
    2. How many proxies are you using in your whole environment?

3. Are player locations part of some domain ? 

Petr