This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Automatic Reporting Functions

Hi all,

First time here. Sorry if this has been asked before but, is there a way to automate reports on a monthly basis for say, bandwidth reports?

I see you can manually export graphs to jpeg, bmp, etc. and you can export to CSV but, they are all manual. Would like to setup something similar to MRTG where bandwidth reports are published to a web server for managers to view.

I could setup a static page and do a crude ftp upload to overwrite but, wanted to see if there was a built in way.

thanks in advance
  • Hi,

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I want to do the same thing from the Network Performance Monitor.

Thanks

Martin
  • There are lots of creative things that you can do. As far as built in fuctionality, there isn't much for what your talking about. You can port your network performance monitor db over to SQL server and create some of your own custom reports. If you do this, when your SWnetperfmon.cfg Access DB gets to big, you can simply import the data to SQL before you have to rebuild. This way you will have a running archive all in one DB under SQL

Lockheed Martin
    Atlas V Launch Operations
    Network Engineer
  • Mr.Lockheed Martin sir,

Greetings
    pls, Can u tell me this works in details.
    i will wait for ur golden response.

Thanks in advance
    senthil

senthilkumar