This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Windows 2019 Server compatibility.

I don't mean back end, pollers, database servers, although Solarwinds are very good at supporting the latest server versions and SQL versions, but I mean monitoring of Windows Server 2019.

It's due to be released this month, theoretically, and we always like to try to keep up.   So we'll test now and perhaps after Christmas start deploying Windows Server 2019 where we can.

We have some suppliers who live in a cave somewhere, their stuff still doesn't run on Server 2016, and only supports Cluster Shared Volumes, not SQL Always On, but hey, that's life!

So, I have deployed the agent to a Windows 2019 Server and all appears ok.   What testing has been done for Windows Server 2019 so far, and is there a release date when compatibility will be included?

thanks in advance.