This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT WAIT TIME

Quick Description:Customer Service Wait Time
Which Product?:NPM, SAM, NCM, WPM, NTA, UDT, SRM
Idea:If your put on hold longer then 30-40 minutes for Tech Support you get 2000 Thwack Points.
Value:Helps put some urgency for the Tech Support to get to everyone who has been waiting, and everyone who has been stuck on hold get something in return.

I have been stuck on hold for Tech Support for the past 60 minutes (9:00am- 10:01am EST) before I had to give up and try and call at a later time, I don't consider this a great experience if my issue was urgent and my systems were unresponsive or down for 30-40 minutes we would consider this a major outage in my organization.

Example:

wait time.jpg.png

Has anyone else had a similar experience trying to get a hold of Tech Support.

• It's pretty variable, sometimes I need an hour in the queue, other days I put myself on speaker phone and plan to go do some other things and am surprised to find someone answering in 15 minutes.  Would be nice if the support line occasionally updated you with an "average wait time is currently XX" so you can just prepare yourself and plan around it.

• I agree If the hold line could tell you "the number of people that are a head of you" and or "average wait time is currently XX"