This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Why I’m Attending THWACKcamp 2018

Hello all! My name is Zack Mutchler and I am a monitoring engineer for Cardinal Health. When I'm not working with all things SolarWinds, I spend my time knee-deep in APIs for various other monitoring platforms. I've been a member of THWACKRegistered for about 6 years and have been attending THWACKcampTm (TC) since 2012. Some of my favorite parts of TC is the sense of community in the live chats, as well as the cool ideas and theories discussed during sessions. It seems that every year our little corner of the IT-verse (monitoring) grows and changes to keep up with the ever-shifting IT landscape surrounding us. TC has always been an extremely valuable resource to me personally, as I’m not typically in a position to attend some of the larger industry events. Let's be honest though, who needs the Orlando jungle weather or Las Vegas hair dryer wind when you can attend TC from your couch?!?!?!

This year, I'm pretty dang excited about the entire lineup, but one of my all-time favorites is returning, featuring two of my bestest besties: the "animated" Dez and my "always thinking what I'm thinking" buddy KMSigma!!! I hope you'll check out the Tips & Tricks: Thinking Outside the Box session with me to listen to the advice and recommendations from two of the most fun and engaging people I’ve ever met! This type of session is a staple of the SolarWinds User GroupTm (SWUGTm) events that I’ve attended and that have been covered previously at TC as well, and every single time I’ve learned something new, or had one of my personal hair-brained schemes validated and encouraged!

TC16: How to Get the Most of Your SolarWinds Products

SWUG: What is a SolarWinds User Group?

Along with my love of all things API, I have always wanted to find and design more "hands-off" SolarWinds environments, so I’ll be listening closely in the session for any new ideas that can help me be the ultimate "Lazy Admin." What kind of tips and tricks are you hoping to hear?

Join me in attending THWACKcamp this year. Register now.