This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Fortinet Sflow Config Change Template

Hi All,

We have 100+ Fortinet devices in our environment and we want to configure Sflow on all of them in a single go using NCM.

Dose any one tried this before with Configuration change templates , It will leverage my 10 hours effort.

Appreciated your response.

Thanks,

• Not a problem at all!

Best way to accomplish this is with an execute script job.

On the Orion webpage, go to Dashboards>Config>Jobs

Create a new job

Below are the steps after you have selected "Create New Job"

Page 1 Name the job and hit the dropdown to select Execute Command Script on Device and hit next

Page 2 Choose the nodes you want to configure hit next

Page 3 Choose if you want to get notified of the job results- click next

Page 4 - This is where you would paste the conmmands to configure SFlow

Page 5 Review the settings of the job and click next

You will be back at the jobs page. click on your newly create job and click start job.

Sflow will be configured on all of your devices that you specified in that job-- WooHoo

• Thanks Chris,

Could you help me with Page 4 - This is where you would paste the commands to configure SFlow .

I have already  tried testing the same steps and every time I use to stuck  at the same page, the way how we configure the sflow in device CLI level its totally difference when we will configure that as script to execute through Solarwinds.

Any leads to configure the same will help me or any document from where I can learn how to configure the same.

Ron

• You would want to put the same commands that you would use for the  CLI in the Page 4 window.

Think of that windows as a glorified putty session