3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2018 9:14 AM by pirotta

Tickets remain open

pirotta

I have created a number of processes to facilitate reporting faults to vendors, via an approval process.  However it seems that when the fault is addressed, I don't have the option of closing the ticket, since I don't have the usual pull down menu, with the status remaining "Pending".  Is there I way I could solve this?

Could it be that part of the approval process is to mark ticket at Pending once the request is approved?

Thanks

• Re: Tickets remain open
          cyribus

Hi Pirotta,

A couple of quick questions for you. HAs this occurred on just the tickets with this approval process on it or other tickets in the system. Also has this been going on since the process was built or has it just started?

Thanks

ScottRich

We have a similar issue with tickets that go thru an approval process. Some, but not all, of the approved tickets will get stuck in a 'pending approval' status. I generally have to go thru the list and then use a script to change the record in the database. This apparently is a known bug in the 12.5 and 12.6 versions. I have a ticket open but nothing has corrected the problem yet.

pirotta

The problem is only with tickets with an approval process, and it occurred straight away - I've only been using the helpdesk for a month or so!