This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NTA Installer Not Working

So, I'm trying to downgrade from NTA 4.2 to NTA 4.1 after a test upgrade on my NTA database server and I'm having some trouble. The Orion database server and the SolarWinds web server are unaffected and are still at their NTA 4.1 configurations. I uninstalled NTA 4.2 from the NTA database server per these instructions Rollback a Netflow Traffic Analyzer installation after an upgrade failure - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support  and then cleaned up the registry, rebooted, and tried to install NTA 4.1, but I can't get past the EULA page. I put the check mark in the acknowledge box and then click Next but nothing happens, the Next button does not register a click at all. The other buttons (Back, Cancel, etc.) all work, but Next doesn't take me to the next step. I've repulled the installer, but no joy. Thoughts?