This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Second Instance of SW for Outside Monitoring

I work for a large school district and our networking department has asked me to begin researching this topic because the guy who handles all of our other SW products has a lot on his plate already so I'm trying to help out even though I know very little about the SW platform. So I turn to the community and hope you guys and gals can reach out and help me out! emoticons_happy.png

We already run SW internally to monitor devices/connections, but it was brought up about installing a second instance of SW on an external server (like on perhaps an Amazon AWS account) for outside monitoring (I hope that makes sense). I guess for things that are not under our internal network.

Really looking for any sort of help or advice the community has. Thank you in advance.